- 1 How do I call a US number from Indonesia?
- 2 How do I dial international from Indonesia?
- 3 How do I call a toll free number from Indonesia?
- 4 How do I call a mobile number in Indonesia?
- 5 How do you dial an international line?
- 6 How much does it cost per minute to call internationally?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to make international calls?
- 8 What does dialing * 62 * do?
How do I call a US number from Indonesia?
To call United States from Indonesia, dial: XX – 1 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 1 – 10 Digit Mobile phone number
- 001, 008 – Exit code for Indonesia, and is needed for making any international call from Indonesia.
- 1 – ISD Code or Country Code of United States.
- Area code – There are 291 area codes in United States.
How do I dial international from Indonesia?
So, to make an international call to the U.S, you need to dial <the exit code of your country> + “1” (the U.S. country code) + <the U.S. area code> + <the 7-digit U.S local phone number>. 5
How do I call a toll free number from Indonesia?
The format for Indonesia toll free numbers start with the dialing code +62, trunk code (008) followed by the toll free prefix and the subscriber number: +62 008-803 xxxxxxxxxx. Due to their format, toll free numbers in Indonesia are commonly referred to as 008-803 numbers.
How do I call a mobile number in Indonesia?
Indonesia Country Code 62 – Worldometer.
How do you dial an international line?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How much does it cost per minute to call internationally?
The international calls businesses typically make start at about 1.4 cents per minute.
What is the cheapest way to make international calls?
Cheap ways to make international calls
- Google Hangouts and Google Voice.
What does dialing * 62 * do?
##002# – If your voice call or data call, or SMS call has been forwarded, dialling this USSD code will erase them. *#62# – With this, you can know if any of your calls – voice, data, fax, SMS etc, has been forwarded or diverted without your knowledge.