- 1 How long is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 2 How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
- 3 How do I get to Lombok?
- 4 Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
- 5 How many days do you need in Lombok?
- 6 Is Lombok safe to visit?
- 7 What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
- 8 How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 9 How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
- 10 What should I wear in Lombok?
- 11 Does Lombok have an airport?
- 12 Is Lombok in Bali?
- 13 Is it worth going to Lombok?
- 14 Is Lombok a touristy?
- 15 Why do Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar?
How long is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
The Bali to Lombok ferry travel time can take up to 6 hours and the conditions on board are often uncomfortable and cramped.
How much is ferry from Bali to Lombok?
Ferry from Bali to Lombok: The Bali to Lombok ferry is definitely the cheapest way to get to Lombok. It will set you back only about 52k rp ($3.60ishUSD) for a one-way trip, and about 144k rp ($10.15ishUSD) for two people WITH a scooter (or one person – essentially for a scooter and whatever fits on it).
How do I get to Lombok?
Get There. There are daily flights between Denpasar, Bali and the capital of Lombok, Mataram. Lombok International Airport (LOP) in Tanah Awu, Central Lombok District is located about 30 km or an hour drive south east of Mataram. Airlines which fly to Lombok are Garuda, Lion Air, Silk Air and Trans Nusa.
Is Lombok cheaper than Bali?
Winner: Bali comes up slightly cheaper in most areas, including the cost of day tours and accommodation. As Bali is more touristy, you have more flight and accommodation options, which drives the cost down compared to Lombok.
How many days do you need in Lombok?
How Long To Spend In Lombok? For your first trip to Lombok, 3 days to a 1 week Lombok itinerary would be great. Of course, you can stay longer, but it will all depend on how much you want to do and what pace you’re happy to have.
Is Lombok safe to visit?
For the most part, Lombok is very safe. There is certainly an element of danger (just like with most counties in the world) – but generally speaking, Lombok is perfectly safe place to visit. Lombok is located east of Bali, most known for its beaches and surfing spots. Earthquakes are another dangerous threat in Lombok.
What is the best area to stay in Lombok?
Best places to stay in Lombok
- Senggigi. Senggigi is Lombok’s main arrival hub and busiest destination, nestled amid a series of exquisite sweeping bays that run north to south along the west coast of the island, one hour’s drive from Lombok airport.
- Gili Trawangan.
- Gili Air.
- Gili Meno.
- Kuta Lombok.
How long is the ferry from Bali to Gili Islands?
Ferries from Bali to the Gili Islands typically take around 1,5-2 hours from the main harbour in Padang Bai and the cheapest tickets sell for around $20-$25 for a single trip.
How do I get from Bali to Gili Islands?
Hopping on a fast boat from Bali to Gili Islands is the most convenient, and quickest, way of commuting. You can opt for this service from two places in Bali, Padang Bai, and Amed. The journey takes 2.5 – 3 hours depending on the weather.
What should I wear in Lombok?
What to Wear in Indonesia: Lombok
- BYOT – Bring your own toiletries! Convenience Kits Premium Travel Necessities Kit.
- Save your hair with easy solutions. Batiste Dry Shampoo.
- Sandals (when you aren’t barefoot!) Havaianas Women’s Freedom Sandal.
- A swimsuit as your daily uniform. Short Sleeve Rashguard.
- Fast-drying clothing.
Does Lombok have an airport?
Lombok International Airport, (Indonesian: Bandar Udara Internasional Lombok) (IATA: LOP, ICAO: WADL), also known as Zainuddin Abdul Madjid International Airport, is an international airport on the island of Lombok in Indonesia. It is the island’s only fully operational airport.
Is Lombok in Bali?
Lombok is an island in West Nusa Tenggara province, Indonesia. It forms part of the chain of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with the Lombok Strait separating it from Bali to the west and the Alas Strait between it and Sumbawa to the east.
Is it worth going to Lombok?
Lombok is much more laid back with superb beaches especially in the south. Lombok also has an interesting culture and many natural attractions such as waterfalls, corals for snorkelling and diving, etc. Of course there are also rice fields and other agriculture.
Is Lombok a touristy?
For a start, Lombok is far less crowded than Bali. If crowds are something that bothers you, and you aren’t too keen on how touristy much of Bali and their traditional villages have become, then the beautiful and intimate tranquility of Lombok might be just what you’re looking for.
Why do Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar?
Bali and Lombok have very dissimilar vegetation and animal life because they have different evolutionary histories and influences, and they are located in different ecozones.