- 1 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 2 What can we do in Nusa Dua beach?
- 3 What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
- 4 Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
- 5 Is Nusa Dua expensive?
- 6 Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
- 7 How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
- 8 What part of Bali should I stay in?
- 9 How long is Nusa Dua Beach?
- 10 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 11 Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
- 12 What does Nusa Dua mean?
- 13 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 14 What is the safest part of Bali?
- 15 Is Seminyak expensive?
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
What can we do in Nusa Dua beach?
Here are the best things to do in Nusa Dua:
- Sunbathe on Pantai Geger. Source: flickr Pantai Geger.
- Admire Water Blow. Source: flickr Water Blow.
- Go for a camel ride.
- Try the pork at Warung Dobiel.
- Walk to Pura Gegar.
- Have lunch at the Nusa Dua Beach Grill.
- Visit Pasifika Museum.
- Take a boat to Serangan Island.
What is there to do in Nusa Dua at night?
Where to Go and What to Do at Night in Nusa Dua
- Devdan Show at Nusa Dua Theatre.
- King Cole Bar at The St. Regis Bali.
- Sakala Beach Club.
- Cabaret show at Sol Beach House Benoa.
- Tapa Bistro at The Balé Nusa Dua.
- Luna Bonita.
- Tavern De Bali Nusa Dua.
- Pasar Senggol at Grand Hyatt Bali.
Which is better Seminyak or Nusa Dua?
Seminyak is better than Nusa Dua as it can accommodate a huge range of activities and places to stay. It is a better location for surfing, has streets full of popular shops, cheap but delicious food and popular beach bars. Seminyak is also much better for nightlife and a variety of accommodation.
Is Nusa Dua expensive?
While there are a handful of homestays and budget rentals, Nusa Dua is notoriously the most expensive area in all of Bali, with prices that easily rival other expensive tropical destinations like Hawaii or Tahiti. Nusa Dua is for those looking to relax, enjoy (mostly) calm ocean conditions, and be pampered.
Can you swim in Nusa Dua beach?
Nusa Dua Beach As the name speaks, this is the main and one of the best beaches in Nusa Dua, and is locally known as Pantai Mengiat. This beach is suitable for swimming, as the waters near the beach are calm and peaceful, and hence are very swim and snorkel friendly.
How far is Nusa Dua from airport?
GET THERE // Nusa Dua is about 20 minutes from the airport, depending on traffic. You can get a taxi from the official airport stand at the airport when you arrive, or arrange a transfer with your hotel.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
How long is Nusa Dua Beach?
Nusa Dua Beach is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near Badung, Bali, Indonesia that offers scenic views and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking. This is a fantastic walk along the awesome beach in Bali! Take lots of water, or money to buy a bottle or two along the way.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Seminyak or Kuta better?
They both have beaches, resorts, and good nightlife but each attracts a different type of tourist. Kuta tends to attract backpackers or people that are on a budget looking to party. While Seminyak is more upmarket been full of resorts, bars, and hotels and attracts families and people with a bit more money.
What does Nusa Dua mean?
The name Nusa Dua itself literally translated means ‘ Two Islands ‘ which refers to the two small raised headlands or islands found just off the coast of the peninsula. On one of the islands stands a Hindu shrine (Pura) called Nusa Dharma which was built in 1948 by Tan Sie Yong of Chinese descent.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
What is the safest part of Bali?
What are the safest areas in Bali? Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Is Seminyak expensive?
Is Seminyak Expensive? Yes, Seminyak is expensive, especially when comparing it to other places in Bali. It is an up-market destination with nice restaurants, upmarket resorts, and hotels. The nightlife can feel upmarket and the prices for beer and drinks can be pricey.