- 1 How do you get a Kitas?
- 2 How do you get Kitas in Indonesia?
- 3 How do I get a Kitas visa in Bali?
- 4 How much is Kitas Bali?
- 5 Can foreigners work in Bali?
- 6 How do you get Kita or Kitap?
- 7 How can I live in Indonesia permanently?
- 8 How can I work legally in Bali?
- 9 How can I live in Bali permanently?
- 10 How do I start a business in Bali?
- 11 What is Kitas or Kitap?
- 12 What is a B211A visa?
- 13 How long can I stay in Bali without a visa?
- 14 Can a foreigner open a restaurant in Bali?
- 15 How do I get a work visa for Bali?
How do you get a Kitas?
You will receive a KITAS when you apply for a work visa, retirement visa, spouse/family visa, and other long-term visas for Indonesia. The most common KITAS types are:
- Work Visa KITAS.
- Family Visa KITAS.
- Retirement Visa KITAS.
- Student Visa KITAS.
How do you get Kitas in Indonesia?
- Prepare documents: valid passport and a copy of passport, marriage certificate, copy of ID and family card of your Indonesian spouse with “married” status, copy of Indonesian spouse’s latest bank statement, and sponsor letter.
- Repeat steps in “VITAS Approval” of “Process of KITAS Work Visa”
How do I get a Kitas visa in Bali?
In order to apply for an ITAS visa (semi-permanent stay permit) to Indonesia, your passport must be valid for:
- 12 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 6 months ITAS.
- 18 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 12 months ITAS.
- 30 months passport validity remaining to apply for a 24 months ITAS.
How much is Kitas Bali?
Foreigners who are legally married to Indonesian citizen are eligible to get KITAS sponsored by Indonesian spouse. The cost of this package is IDR 8.000.
Can foreigners work in Bali?
In Indonesia, businesses are required to have what is called an IMTA, which is a work permit given to companies interested in hiring international employees. That does not mean that working in Bali as a foreigner is impossible. On the contrary, there are many foreign nationals working in Bali.
How do you get Kita or Kitap?
Like many other visas in Indonesia, to get the KITAP, you need a local sponsor. Those married to an Indonesian have their partner to be their sponsor, but retirees have to look elsewhere. Cekindo can be your sponsor. Fill in the inquiry, and we will get back to you soon.
How can I live in Indonesia permanently?
A KITAP is a permanent residency permit. Expats can apply for permanent residency after they have lived in Indonesia for three consecutive years. However, if expats are married to an Indonesian national they are able to apply for the KITAP after two years.
How can I work legally in Bali?
It is essential to know that when you wish to work in Bali, you will need a work permit. It means you have to be sponsored by the company you are going to work for. The company will have to APPLY for a KITAS (Kartu Izin Tinggal Sementara) = Temporary Stay Permit Card.
How can I live in Bali permanently?
Here’s the good news: if you’re looking to retire, then it’s possible to move to Bali to make your pension-funded dreams come true. You’ll first need to apply for a Retirement KITAS (Temporary Residence Permit) which is valid for one year and can be extended up to five years. You can then apply for full residency.
How do I start a business in Bali?
How do I start a business in Bali
- Bank Account.
- Company Ownership requirements.
- Nominee company.
- Appoint an agent and a notary.
- Get a facility with correct build permit (IMB)
What is Kitas or Kitap?
KITAS. ITAP (Izin Tinggal Tetap) or KITAP (Kartu Izin Tinggal Tetap) is a permanent residency visa for foreign nationals staying and living in Indonesia. It has a validity of 5 years, and an unlimited number of extensions is allowed. a spouse or a child of a foreigner or an expat who holds a permanent stay visa.
What is a B211A visa?
The B211A E-visa is a visa that will allow you to visit Indonesia and stay for 60 days, this visa can be extended 4 times with 30 days of each extension. However, due to Covid-19 regulations, this visa only can be used for foreigner who have a business purpose to visit Indonesia, such as: Social and humanitarian work.
How long can I stay in Bali without a visa?
If you’re a tourist, you can stay in Bali for up to 30 days without a visa. If you want to stay longer, you should apply for a visa upon arrival. These types of visas can be extended for another 30 days for a small charge.
Can a foreigner open a restaurant in Bali?
For foreigners, there are two common types of legal entity available in Bali for restaurant business: a local company (PT) and a foreign-owned company (PT PMA). Fortunately, under the current Negative Investment List (NIL), foreigners are allowed to have 100% ownership of the PT PMA in the restaurant sector.
How do I get a work visa for Bali?
Requirements for Getting a Work Visa in Bali
- ID photo. The photo must have a red background and you must be wearing formal attire.
- Insurance policy.
- Latest bank statement.
- Address in Bali.
- Color copy of your passport.
- Indonesian Embassy abroad.
- Indonesian phone number.
- Marital status.