- 1 Is it easy to find drugs in Bali?
- 2 What medications are illegal in Bali?
- 3 Is alcohol legal in Bali?
- 4 Can you hold hands in Bali?
- 5 What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
- 6 What is the best month to visit Bali?
- 7 Do Muslims drink alcohol?
- 8 What age can you drink alcohol in Bali?
- 9 Is Bali strict on drinking age?
- 10 What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
- 11 What is the religion in Bali?
- 12 What is Bali known for?
Is it easy to find drugs in Bali?
Drink spiking and drugs in Bali Remember that while these drugs are easy to find, it’s even easier for you to get a jail sentence of up to 30 years, or face the firing squad if you’re caught in possession of drugs.
What medications are illegal in Bali?
Medications in Bali and Indonesia Some Australian prescription medications (including strong painkillers such as morphine and codeine, sleeping pills and medications for ADHD) are considered illegal narcotics under Indonesian law.
Is alcohol legal in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.
Can you hold hands in Bali?
Romantic gestures or emotions are never displayed in public, except lovers holding hands is something the Balinese do openly. Usually, people give and receive either with the right hand or with both hands, while the left hand is kept slightly behind the right hand, without touching the other person.
What are the do’s and don’ts in Bali?
Dos And Don’ts When Visiting Bali
- DO: Cover Up In The Temples.
- DON’T: Use Your Left Hand When Giving/Receiving.
- DO: Leave Your Shoes Outside.
- DON’T: Touch People’s Heads.
- DO: Be Careful Where You Step.
- DON’T: Drink Tap Water.
- DO: Haggle – But Not Too Hard.
What is the best month to visit Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season.
Do Muslims drink alcohol?
Although alcohol is considered haram (prohibited or sinful) by the majority of Muslims, a significant minority drinks, and those who do often outdrink their Western counterparts. Among drinkers, Chad and a number of other Muslim-majority countries top the global ranking for alcohol consumption.
What age can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Yes, the legal age for consuming alcohol in Bali is 21 years. Travel Insurance will not cover anyone injured whilst under the influence of alcohol, that includes people over 21 years of age.
Is Bali strict on drinking age?
The legal drinking age is 21. Gambling is illegal in Indonesia. Under Indonesian law, visitors must always carry identification on their person.
What kind of food do they eat in Bali?
10 Foods You Must Eat in Bali
- Babi Guling- Suckling Pig. by Kaum.
- Gado Gado- Indonesian Salad. by Taste.
- Mie Goreng- Stir Fried Noodles. A staple Indonesian food.
- Sate- Skewer. Eat barbequed meat on a stick.
- Pepes Ikan- Steamed Fish in Banana Leaf.
- Laklak- Balinese Cake.
- Nasi Campur- Mixed Rice.
- Es Campur- Shaved Ice.
What is the religion in Bali?
Hindus account for less than 2 percent of all Indonesians, although Hinduism is the dominant religion on Bali and has many adherents in Lombok. Local religions are practiced in some remote areas.
What is Bali known for?
What is Bali Most Famous For?
- Tanah Lot Temple.
- Uluwatu Temple.
- Besakih Temple.
- Tegallalang Rice Terraces.
- Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art Market.
- Bali Safari and Marine Park.