- 1 How far ahead in time is Bali?
- 2 How many hours ahead is Bali than us?
- 3 Does Bali have Daylight Savings?
- 4 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 5 How Safe Is Bali?
- 6 How long is the flight to Bali from California?
- 7 How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
- 8 Can you travel to Bali right now?
- 9 How many hours is Bali from UK?
- 10 Where are the time changes?
- 11 Where should stay in Bali?
- 12 Is Bali Open for tourist?
How far ahead in time is Bali?
Bali is within WITA, Indonesia Central Time Zone (UTC+08:00) WITA or Waktu Indonesia Tengah is 8 hours ahead of UTC, Coordinated Universal Time.
How many hours ahead is Bali than us?
Bali is 12 hours ahead of New York.
Does Bali have Daylight Savings?
Bali has only one time zone. It shares the same time zone with Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and Perth, Australia. Jakarta, Indonesia’s capital on the nearby island of Java, is one hour behind Bali. Indonesia does not observe daylight savings time.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
How Safe Is Bali?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
How long is the flight to Bali from California?
Quickest one-stop flight takes close to 22 hours. However, some airlines could take as long as 50 hours based on the stopover destination and waiting duration.
How many hours ahead is Bali from San Francisco?
Bali is 15 hours ahead of San Francisco, California. That will end up being between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM in Bali. The chart below shows overlapping times.
Can you travel to Bali right now?
Entry and Exit Requirements At the current time, the Indonesian government has prohibited foreign visitors from transiting and traveling to Indonesian Territory unless they are in possession of a valid residence permit or certain classes of visa. 7
How many hours is Bali from UK?
Average direct flight time is 15 hours 12 minutes. The fastest direct flight from London to Bali is 15 hours 12 minutes.
Where are the time changes?
Most of the United States and Canada observe DST on the same dates with a few exceptions. Hawaii and Arizona are the two U.S. states that don’t observe daylight saving time, though Navajo Nation, in northeastern Arizona, does follow DST, according to NASA.
Where should stay in Bali?
Best Areas to Stay in Bali
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is Bali Open for tourist?
Indonesia’s most popular tourist destination, Bali, is all set to reopen for international tourists from certain countries from October 14 onwards. According to Luhut Pandjaitan, Bali’s Senior Cabinet Minister, Bali will reopen for New Zealand, China, and Japan, among other countries.