- 1 What is there to do in Jimbaran Bay Bali?
- 2 Which is better Nusa Dua or Jimbaran?
- 3 What is there to do in Jimbaran at night?
- 4 How do you get to Jimbaran Bali?
- 5 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 6 What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
- 7 Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
- 8 What is the nicest part of Bali?
- 9 What is the safest part of Bali?
- 10 Is Jimbaran beach clean?
- 11 What part of Bali should I stay in?
What is there to do in Jimbaran Bay Bali?
25 Best Things to Do in Jimbaran (Bali)
- Visit Uluwatu Temple. Source: Shutterstock.
- Sunbathe on Jimbaran Beach. Source: Shutterstock.
- Have lunch at Warung Bamboo. Source: tripadvisor.
- Explore Garuda Wisnu Kencana.
- Surf on Suluban Beach.
- Make a pot at Jenggala Gallery.
- Enjoy the surf at Padang Padang Beach.
- Go on a fishing trip.
Which is better Nusa Dua or Jimbaran?
as mentioned in other posts, Nusa Dua is very touristy. Jimbaran is quieter (by far) and in my views, more authentic. There is only one big resort there (Intercon) while the other hotels are smaller, maybe better for a honeymoon. Enjoy Bali!
What is there to do in Jimbaran at night?
Best Places to Go at Night in Jimbaran
- Rock Bar.
- Unique Rooftop Bar.
- Karma Beach Bali.
- Sundara at Four Seasons Jimbaran.
- El Kabron Bali.
- Smoqee Lounge and Sky Bar.
- Jimbaran Beach Club.
How do you get to Jimbaran Bali?
LOCATION // On Bali’s west coast, Jimbaran is south of the airport and north of Uluwatu. GET THERE // Jimbaran is about 20 minutes from the airport, depending on traffic. You can get a taxi from the official airport stand at the airport when you arrive, or arrange a transfer with your hotel.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
What is the cleanest beach in Bali?
Mengiat Beach Attraction Offer sloping coastline and the Mengiat beach Nusa Dua cleanliness very well maintained. Therefore, I consider the Mengiat Beach in Nusa Dua as the cleanest beach on Bali island. Around the beach area, there are five-star resorts with an elegant garden layout.
Is Nusa Dua worth visiting?
Nusa Dua is a popular resort area in Bali along the southern coast in the Bukit Peninsula. Taking a trip to Nusa Dua is worth it for everything, don’t be too quick to judge based on what you’ve heard, it’s a great area to stay in Bali with beauty at your doorstep on any Bali vacation.
What is the nicest part of Bali?
The Best Towns in Bali for Visitors
- Kuta and Tuban. Many come to Bali for the surf, sunsets, shopping and clubbing, and see no need to venture any further than Kuta.
- Legian and Seminyak.
- Nusa Dua.
- Tanjung Benoa.
What is the safest part of Bali?
What are the safest areas in Bali? Sanur, Uluwatu and Ubud are the safest areas in Bali. Most pickpocketing crimes occur in Kuta, Seminyak and Canggu, since those are the busy hotspots of the island. The further away you are from those areas, the safer you’ll be.
Is Jimbaran beach clean?
Pristine Beaches Known for its tranquil and clean turquoise waters is one of Bali’s best beaches, Jimbaran Bay. As the bay is protected by an unbroken coral reef, the waters here are mellower than other parts of Bali.
What part of Bali should I stay in?
Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island. Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali. Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in. Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.