- 1 Is Bali kid friendly?
- 2 What is a popular place for families to visit in Bali?
- 3 How can I move to Bali with kids?
- 4 What should I avoid in Bali?
- 5 Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
- 6 Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
- 7 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 8 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 9 Is Bali safe with a baby?
- 10 Where do expat families live in Bali?
- 11 Where do families live in Bali?
- 12 What is banned in Bali?
- 13 Is Bali safe at night?
- 14 Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Is Bali kid friendly?
Bali is the perfect destination for a family vacation. The amazing beaches, beautiful sunsets, fabulous restaurants, welcoming locals and interesting culture keep people returning for Bali family holidays every year.
What is a popular place for families to visit in Bali?
16 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Bali
- Pura Tanah Lot. Pura Tanah Lot.
- Mount Batur. Mount Batur at sunrise.
- Uluwatu Temple. Uluwatu Temple.
- Ubud Monkey Forest Editor’s Pick. Ubud Monkey Forest.
- Ubud Art & Culture.
- Tegallalang and Jatiluwih Rice Terraces in Bali.
- Pura Ulun Danu Bratan.
- Seminyak Shopping.
How can I move to Bali with kids?
What Visa Do You Need for Moving to Bali with Family?
- 1) Get a Company to Sponsor Your Moving to Bali.
- 2) Start your own business.
- 3) Get a Social Visa or a multiple entry Business Visa.
- Getting the right visa for you and your family in Bali.
- Opening a bank account.
- Health insurance.
What should I avoid in Bali?
13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali
- 13 Big mistakes to avoid in Bali.
- 1 – Wearing a cross body bag.
- 2 – Having anything on show in the monkey forest.
- 3 – Trusting the weather apps.
- 4 – Visiting popular waterfalls like Tegenungen in the middle of the day.
- 5 – Staying in Kuta.
- 6 – Not venturing out of the southern part of Bali.
Is Bali cheaper than Thailand?
The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Can unmarried couples go to Bali?
Is it safe for an unmarried couple to visit the island? The answer is yes. As foreigners, there should never be anything to worry about when visiting Bali. The only thing you have to remember is to respect their norms at all times.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
Is Bali safe with a baby?
Bali is a high-risk country for Dengue. That’s why lots of people pregnant or with babies avoid traveling to the island. But also, many don’t avoid as this is a risk in more than 100 countries – and you want to travel and enjoy a nice tropical holiday.
Where do expat families live in Bali?
Most expats live north of Seminyak (Umalas, Kerobokan, Canggu), Ubud area or near Sanur. Do your research about it.
Where do families live in Bali?
Best Places to Stay in Bali With Your Family
- Why Legian Beach is good for families.
- Why Sanur Beach is good for families.
- Why Jimbaran Beach is good for families.
- Why Nusa Dua is good for families.
- Why Kuta Beach is good for families.
- Why Ubud is good for families.
What is banned in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Is Bali safe at night?
Yes, Bali is safe at night. In fact, you’ll hardly have any problems with locals. The thing that you should be watching out for at night is drunk tourists riding on their motorbike and putting themselves and you in danger.
Can you drink alcohol in Bali?
Currently, there are no alcohol bans being enforced in Indonesia, with the exception of Aceh. Also in 2015, the Indonesian government banned the sale of alcohol from minimarkets and small shops, with the exception of Bali province, though sale was allowed in supermarkets, restaurants, bars, clubs and hotels.