- 1 Is North Bali worth visiting?
- 2 Where is the best part of Bali to stay in?
- 3 What places to avoid in Bali?
- 4 Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
- 5 Is North Bali safe?
- 6 Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
- 7 Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
- 8 Is Bali expensive to visit?
- 9 What is the best month to go to Bali?
- 10 What is illegal in Bali?
- 11 Why is Bali so cheap?
- 12 Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
- 13 How many days are enough in Bali?
- 14 How many days do you need in Bali?
Is North Bali worth visiting?
While the North of Bali isn’t as popular as the South, there’s still a fair bit of tourist infrastructure in place. It’s certainly more built-up than the likes of Amed in Eastern Bali, so regardless of your budget, you won’t struggle for a place to stay.
Where is the best part of Bali to stay in?
BEST AREAS TO STAY IN BALI
- Ubud, the best place to sleep in Bali and get around the island.
- Kuta and Legian, one of the most popular areas to stay in Bali.
- Seminyak, the best neighborhood in Bali to stay in.
- Canggu, one of the best places to stay in Bali.
- Jimbaran, where to find some of the best hotels in Bali.
What places to avoid in Bali?
Who knows, maybe the areas I would avoid actually sound like your dream Bali holiday!
- Places to avoid in Bali. 1.1 Tanah Lot & surroundings. 1.2 Seminyak. 1.3 Kuta.
- Less touristy places to discover in Bali. 2.1 North Bali. 2.2 Cepaka.
- Touristy but cool areas of Bali. 3.1 Ubud. 3.2 Nusa Dua.
- Where to stay in Bali.
Where should I stay in Bali for the first time?
Where To Stay In Bali For First Timers
- Kuta – for surfers & party lovers.
- Seminyak – for sunset beach bars, luxury restaurants, and shopping.
- Canggu – for laid-back boho-chic beach lovers.
- Uluwatu – upscale clifftop resorts and beach clubs.
- Ubud – for serenity, stunning nature and peaceful getaways.
Is North Bali safe?
Bali is safe to visit. And whilst petty crime does pose a little bit of a problem, there were ‘only’ a total of 3,347 criminal cases recorded. That’s 1 case per 1,700 tourists and that’s a number that down from the year before. Violent crime itself is relatively low as well.
Where did the Kardashians stay in Bali?
Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney Kardashian stayed at Soori Bali during a trip celebrating Kim’s 38th birthday. They brought along their children for the relaxing (and lavish) vacation. The famous family stayed in the resort’s ten-bedroom beachfront residence, Soori Estate, which accommodates twenty people.
Should I go to Bali or Thailand?
TL;DR: Our verdict. The winner: Thailand works out to be cheaper overall, has a wider range of cuisines and activities for families and has cleaner beaches. If nightlife is where you’re at though, Bali is the winner. Scroll here for our quick side-by-side comparison of each destination.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is already the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia and is slowly becoming more expensive as tourists discover more of Bali, but cheap food and accommodation are still widely available if you don’t mind basic accommodations, stick to your budget, and bargain respectfully for prices.
What is the best month to go to Bali?
The best time to visit Bali is between April and October, the island’s dry season. Bali experiences only two seasons: the rainy season and the dry season. Throughout the year, the daytime temps hover between the mid-80s and low 90s, with only the humidity and precipitation patterns changing.
What is illegal in Bali?
As we have already discussed, there are some prescription drugs that are considered illegal in Bali. Being in possession of everyday medications that you use at home can land you in a heap of trouble. Sleeping pills, Valium, Xanax, and Codeine being among them.
Why is Bali so cheap?
Bali is extremely cheap because daily expenses are way lower than in other countries. Meals, hotels rooms, shopping, transport fees, and every other expense are all much cheaper. Basically, the most expensive thing you will need to buy is a ticket to get to Bali.
Which part of Bali is most beautiful?
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
- The sea of golden marigolds – Besakih.
- The temple in the clouds – Karangasem.
- The view over Kelingking Beach – Nusa Penida.
- The emerald green rice terraces – Jatiluwih.
- The Campuhan Ridge Walk – Ubud.
- The yellow “Bridge of Love” – Nusa Lembongan.
How many days are enough in Bali?
To really enjoy your holiday in Bali you would need to spend at least 6-10 days as 3-4 days is more like business trip can’t do much.
How many days do you need in Bali?
Wandering from region to region as you explore Bali is the best way to spend time together as a couple. There will be countless opportunities to island hop, hike, and relax together during your trip. To give yourselves enough time to enjoy everything the island has to offer, you should allow 2-3 weeks in Bali.